Info

491 Rideau St (613) 241-7310
Sun 11:00 am - 10:00 pm Mon / Tues / Wed 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Thurs / Fri / Sat 10:00 am - 11:00 pm

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Feature Friday: Glass Toys

I have a new-found weakness for glass products. Thanks to "Joy" of the Reflections collection by Doc Johnson and "The Thorn" by GlassTIX, I can now share this love of mine with you, oh faceless masses of yon internet.

 

 

 
Here are some of the things I love about glass toys:
  • they're super pretty
  • they're easy to clean
  • they carry vibrations well
  • they can last forever
  • they're firm
  • they're slick
  • did I mention they're pretty?
  • they're inexpensive without being cheap
 
In store you'll notice our signs advertising the fact that glass toys can be heated or cooled. For one, this means they will warm to body temperature efficiently making them all the more comfortable to use. Secondly, you can actually heat and cool glass toys to easily incorporate sensation play into your fun. Luckily for you (well, and for me), I've been doing some research and found a great walk through on how to heat and cool your glass toys. Glass Fantasy has the following FAQ page to introduce you to the wonders of glass:
http://www.glassfantasy.com/faq.php
I did not know that glass toys tend to be made of the same glass as Pyrex, or that some can even be cleaned in an autoclave if you're so inclined. Neat, huh?

 
Fore more on Doc Johnson products, check out their website: http://www.docjohnson.com/

 
Next week: more pictures, ideally not ones taken last minute with my sheets as a background.
I'll either be featuring Pirates themed sex toys, Glo Glo a Go Go, or... something I haven't thought of yet. Do you have a preference? If there's something you want to see more of, leave a comment on the blog or e-mail me at kiki.of.pnt@gmail.com