Info

491 Rideau St (613) 241-7310
Sun 11:00 am - 10:00 pm Mon / Tues / Wed 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Thurs / Fri / Sat 10:00 am - 11:00 pm

Saturday, August 18, 2012

We Have the Best Customers

A couple came in today and told me that someone had added a sticker to our window, one which reads "Does Jesus go in with you?". Not only am I appreciative that they took the time to tell me, but one of them went on to say the following (I'm paraphrasing a bit here):
"I want to put another sticker up saying "yes", because Jesus walks with me. I'm Christian, and I have sex, so there it is."
Seriously, we have the best customers.

All of our staff is committed to being as non-judgmental as possible because we appreciate how much our customers are sharing with us and how critical a healthy sex life is to a healthy life overall. We strive to ensure people of all walks of life feel welcome in our store -- Jesus included.